Installation Instructions: Renagate Sequential Four-Speed Shifter
Shifting Gears in order of R-N-1-2-3-4 with the gear stick always returning to center.
1. Fit mounting plate to the shifter, then bolt shifter to housing with bolts supplied.
2. (note 4) Lubricate all moving parts. Ensure new gearboxes are internally lubricated.
3. (note 1) Fit unthreaded swivel block to 1st & 2nd Lever as shown. (Figure 2)
Three selector are supplied, 2 x long for forward gears, 1 x short for reverse (Figure2)
4. (note 2) Fit selector and shift rod to 1st & 2nd As shown (Figure 2)
Must be adjusted in every forward gear.
5. Select 1st on the shifter then on the gearbox, making sure your in gear by turning the tail shaft or input shaft. Be sure it’s in gear but not loading up the shifter or the gearbox. Using lock nuts adjusting
1st in gear then check 2nd is in gear. If it’s not in 2nd, adjust 2nd and repeat 1st Repeat until 1st and 2nd are correctly in gear.
Moving the shifter movement left or right with in the gearbox selector movement. Repeat for 3rd and
4th. check all moving parts are not fouling.
REVERSE MUST BE ADJUSTED IN NEUTRAL.
Note 1- swivel block + shift lever + .028” x 3/8 washer + split pin
Note 2- swivel block + selector + .028” x 3/8 washer + split pin
Note 3-recheck adjustment & check the shifter or the gearbox levers are not loading up
Note 4- Lubricate periodically or on servicing
#For extreme conditions wire lock all bolts.
#8 hole Mounting plate: Use in Mounting Gear stick. Secured with Loc Tite, check for fouling shifter body.